The suspension system in your vehicle is accountable for maintaining a smooth ride and holding your tires in proper contact with the road. However, over time, the suspension components can wear down, resulting in a bumpy ride, poor handling, and even safety hazards.
5 Signs That Indicate You Need Suspension Repairs
- Bumpy ride: If you feel every bump in the road and your car bounces excessively, it could be a sign of worn-out shocks or struts. You may also notice a clunking noise when driving over bumpy surfaces.
- Uneven tire wear: Have you noticed that your tires have been wearing unevenly recently? If so, it could be an indication that your suspension is out of alignment or that there is damage to the suspension system.
- Steering problems: If you encounter hardship steering or notice excessive movements in the steering wheel, it could be a sign of worn-out suspension.
- Noises: If you hear clunking, knocking, or other unusual noises coming from your suspension while driving, it could mean that they are due for a replacement.
- Fluid leaks: We encourage you to visually check the shocks, struts, and other suspension components when you suspect a problem. They may look greasy or wet when the shock or strut has worn out.
Please bring your vehicle to our professional auto repair shop for suspension repairs. Driving with a damaged suspension system can be dangerous and can cause further damage to other parts of your vehicle.
At Snider Auto Care, we can inspect your suspension system and recommend the necessary repairs. Don't ignore the signs of suspension problems - getting your suspension repaired will not only improve your ride quality but also improve the safety of your automobile.